A few days ago we made a new recipe for the blog. Our own version of Indian pakoras. They tasted great, but when we were ready to shoot them it had turned completely dark outside, so it was impossible to get a proper photo of them. That is one of the downsides with living in Sweden, it starts to get dark at 3 pm during the winter. The day after, my camera flew to China. Not kidding. My sister borrowed it as a backup, while she is there working for a travel magazine. We will have the camera back next week, so the pakoras will have to wait until then.
We have instead gathered a list of things that occupy our life at the moment. Things we love. Most of them are from our trip to London last weekend. Here goes.
• Elsa loved visiting the Hackney City Farm. She chased the chickens around for almost two hours.
• The street food at this place was super good. [scroll down for photo]
• We had a great brunch at Bistrotheque. [scroll down for photo]
• Elsa had her first crush. On a guy playing a burning tuba at Broadway market. [scroll down for photo]
• I love the song A Heart Like Yours In A Time Like This by The Deportees. They are a soul group from northern Sweden.
• The photos (and recipes) on this blog are always so inspiring.
• We talk about how we will make it through this winter without traveling away. We dream about strolling the Medina in Marrakech, riding camels in Northern India and visiting friends in Brazil. And Luise dreams about attending this course in Andalusia.
• After writing this post we will go to this underground food market to buy nuts, dried fruit and lunch. We go there a lot.
Doesn’t he look amazing!?